Heart Disease is a plague of modern times. It comes in three different forms: peripheral vascular disease, cerebral vascular disease and Coronary Vascular disease. Modern medicine offers shunts, stints, surgery and medications to compensate but nothing to really fix the problem or to address the major causes of heart disease.
After many years of research and treating hundreds of patients we belive the main factors that cause and contribute to heart disease are:
- Heavy metals: such as lead, mercury and arsenic
- Infections: such as Herpes, cytomegalovirus, chlamydia, enterovirus, lyme and others. Infections and heart disease
- Nitric oxide deficiency nitric oxide deficiency
- Oxalic acid and Uric acid toxicity
- Smoking (which is high in arsenic and chromium)
- haemochromatosis (high iron)
Having reviewed all the factors including unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, unhealthy weight, smoking, stress, and excessive alcohol and drug use heart and stroke risk factors. We have found that unless you are able to drastically change these lifestyles then you cannot reverse advanced vascular disease. The following treatments are life changers for those who want to be free of prescription meds and have a healthy body back: most noteably chelation which removes heavy metals and metastatic calcium (calcium that is where it shouldn’t be, such as your blood vessels, joints and scars).